• The climate is cold and temperate. There is more rainfall in the winter than in the summer in Jalal-Abad. This climate is considered to be Dsa according to the Köppen-Geiger climate classification. In Jalal-Abad, the average annual temperature is 12.3 °C. Precipitation here averages 416 mm.
MBBS in Jalal-Abad
• Jalal-Abad State University was founded in 1993 and is a public institution designed to provide higher education in following fields: electronics; energy; construction; education; agro-industrial complex. Academy Staff: 244 teachers, including 3 doctors of sciences, 4 professors, 38 PhDs, are corresponding member of the National Academy of Sciences, 2, Corresponding Member of the academic adviser and two Academy of Engineering.
• The MBBS, BDS, MD, MS degrees of Jalalabad state medical university are fully recognized by Medical Council Of India (MCI), World Health Organization (WHO), International Medical Education Directory (IMED), US Education Department and General Council Of Medicine of Great Britain.
• Currently there are 5 faculties and 2 colleges in JASU, with an enrollment of more than 4,300 students. The faculties of the university are:
· Faculty of Medicine
· Business and Pedagogical Faculty
· Kara-Kul Technical Faculty
· Tash-Kemur Technological Faculty
· Technological Faculty
· Zoological-Veterinary Technical School
· Kockkor-Ata Electronic Technical College
· Mayluu-Suu Electro-Mechanical College
• The Faculty of Medicine at the Jalal-Abad University has 23 departments in totality and offers a general M.B.B.S course on general medicine, where the degree awarded is M.D. and also graduate courses on dentistry, nursing and obstetrics.
• The course of MBBS in Jalalabad is offered in complete English medium to students from India. Additionally, it is taught in Russian medium too for local citizens of Kyrgyzstan. The students can opt for post-graduation too after completion of MBBS in Jalalabad. The students get the benefit to practice in several hospitals located in the city like Jalalabad Provincial Hospital & Jalalabad City Hospital during their clinical classes which gives them immense knowledge and experience in diagnosing cases.
• Duration: 6 years
• Internship Included
• Universities provide accommodation to their students. Hostels are equipped with internet service and other allied facilities. Each room has its individual heating system. The rooms are furnished. Generally, three students are allotted a room. These rooms are fully furnished and have attached bathroom with them. The hostels are guarded 24/7 by trained security personnel. There are separate hostels for girls and boys.
• The hostel proffers students with mess system wherein they are fed on food cooked by an Indian cook with Indian spices and contains Indian taste. It includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. And as far as laundry is concerned, it is provided for the students who require, once a week.