MBBS IN RUSSIA
About city Ufa
• Ufa city is one the biggest city of Russia.
• It is the most beautiful city of Russia.
• This city is situated in south east corner of Europe.
• Ufa city is also known as Bashkir or Bashkirostan.
• Bashkir is famous for its natural surroundings. It is also known as another Switzerland.
• Generally the temprature over here is 20 to 30 degree.
• During winter the temprature goes down upto -5 C in January.
• Ufa city has internatinal airport from where direct flights are available for many countries.
• For local transport Govt. bus, taxi, tram, metro train facility are available.
• In Ufa city all modern facility are available.
• This city has the biiggest library of Russia.
MBBS IN RUSSIA
• Bashkir State Medical University (BSMU) is one of the oldest university of Russia which is established in the year 1932.
• There are so many medical faculties in BSMU like Genreal Medicine, Paediatrics, Stomatological Pharmaceutical, Microbiological, Nursing are available.
• BSMU stands among Russia's top 10 universities.
• BSMU is recognised by MCI. WHO, GMC(UK) and MMC(Malasia).
• Students of more than 25 countries are grabing education in BSMU.
• In BSMU the no. of faculty member is 615 from which 161 member are Phd. Holder.
• BSMU has huge library in which all needy books are available for students.
• There are laboratories and computer classes available with all modern facilities.
• Whole campus has free wifi.
• BSMU has Medical Research Center in which students from graduation and post graduation departments took part in it.
• Bashkir State Medical University has over 8000 Medical Students and over 500 full-time faculty at school of General Medicine (MD), Dentistry, Pediatrics, Pharmacy and Preventive Medicine.
• University is a member of the World Health Organization (WHO) and recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI) India, (MMC) Malaysia and many other countries. Students from 26 countries of Europe, Asia, Latin America have studied at Bashkir Medical University.
• Faculty of General Medicine trains specialists in internal disease, surgery, obstetrics and gynecology, psychiatry, otorhinolaryngology, dermatology and venereology, infectious diseases, etc.
• The departments of the faculty are equipped with modern diagnostic facilities. Foreign scientists and consultants are invited to deliver lectures.
A simulation Based Learning
• Bashkir University uses various simulation-based learning technologies in both pre-clinical and clinical training.
• The hostel of BSMU is situated in the university campus only.
• There are seperate blocks available for girls and boys in the hostel.
• The hostel building is neat and clean with all modern facility.
• Whole hostel building is covered with free wifi.
• Hostel rooms are alocated to students on twin sharing basis.
• In each room bed, matress, pilow, blanket, desk, study table, chair, cupboard etc facility are available.
• 24 hours light, water and electricity facility is available here,
• There is a kitchen facility in each block of the hostel where students can make meal on thier own.
• Each block has 3 to 4 rooms.
• The hostel proffers students with mess system wherein they are fed on food cooked by an Indian cook with Indian spices and contains Indian taste. It includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. And as far as laundry is concerned, it is provided for the students who require, once a week.