• Kiev is the capital city of Ukraine,
• Connected with European country by road/railway
• From all over world flights arrives at kieve international airport
• Being the largest city of Ukraine, Kiev is a leading industrial and commercial center of the country.
• Kiev's major industries include: food processing (especially processing of beet sugar), metallurgy, manufacture of machinery, machine tools, rolling stock, chemicals, building materials, and textiles.
• Take a walk through the ancient streets of this scenic city, feel its unique beauty and the spirit of i its past. For sure your stay in Kiev will become one of your most memorable experiences.
• Area: 839 km²
• Population: 2.804 million (2013)
• Kiev Medical University of UAFM is a global higher education institution providing a new kind of learning experience for international students to study Medicine based on an advanced curriculum, cutting-edge technology and a unique living environment.
• university established on 1992,
• kyive medical university is recognised by MCI,& WHO
• study system : ECTS & bologna process
Message from the Rector of Kiev Medical University of UAFM:
“The world is changing faster than ever in our history. Our best hope for the future is to develop a new paradigm of human capacity to meet a new era of human existence. We need to evolve a new appreciation of the importance of nurturing human talent along with and understanding of how talent expresses itself differently in every individual. We need to create environments – in our school, in our workplaces and in our public offices – where every person is inspired to grow creatively. We need to make sure that people have the chance to do what they should be doing, to discover their element in themselves and in their own way”.
• The undergraduate course at KMU takes 6 years and the successful student is awarded a medical degree for MD (Doctor of Medicine) or MBBS. During the initial stage students are taught the basic fundamentals of medicines. Students begin their clinical studies from second year. Our graduating certificates are attested by the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine.
• Academic processes and procedures at KYIV MEDICAL UNIVERSITY is done within the accompanying forms: classrooms classes (classrooms classes, labs, practical, workshop classes, seminars and consultations), practicing of individual works and projects, undergraduate's individual work, functional trainings and control measures.
• Lecture is the primary type of leading training sessions, which is intended for learning material in the theoretically way with the utilization of scientific accomplishments and achievements and defines the essential content of all training sessions.
• Practical trainings are the form of classes, where theoretical knowledge of a specialization manner is practiced for the better of the students. Abilities, skills and practical experience are functionally executed. Usage of practically environment advances the students into various tasks and fields.
• Double room type suite with its own shower and toilet.Safety dorm ensure staff security firm under access control and internal regulations in a dormitory.Organization of the administration is engaged in a dormitory in the person of vice president, which are subordinated to the commandant and teacherEffective governments are Student Council.Near the hostel is a good infrastructure (supermarkets, hospitals, pharmacies, gyms, parks, lakes, temples, etc.).
• The university's hostel has a canteen where Indian cooks work. Students have opportunities to enjoy the traditional Indian cuisine. However currently, the mess operates for Indian students only.